RRP: £1,785.00 Was: £1,295.00 Now Only: £975.00
Please call now to order or discuss your particular needs!
All Prices Exclude VAT. If you qualify for VAT exemption please call us on 0800 458 4014.
Ideal for both shopping expeditions and use around the home, the Pride Go Chair is a portable electric wheelchair with some extremely attractive features. It dismantles into four sections, and can be fitted into most car boots with ease. It has a smooth running operation and a small turning radius, which makes navigating the aisles of supermarkets and department stores a cinch.
The Pride Go Chair is also notable for its affordable price tag. Able to travel at three and a half miles per hour for up to eight hours on a single charge, and with twin motors, it has plenty of power despite its relatively low cost. Compact and lightweight: the Pride Go Chair is well worth considering if you are looking for an electric wheelchair which is small, affordable and easy to use.
- Easy to remove battery pack and compact, lightweight frame
- Conveniently disassembles into four manageable pieces
- Fits in most vehicle boots
- Top speed of 5.5km.h(3.5mph) and enough power to get you where you want to go
- Twin motors for traction and prcision handling
- Tight turning radius of 57cm (22.5″)
- 8cm (3.10") rear anti tips
|Overall Length:||76.00cm / 29.92"|
|Overall Width:||47.00cm / 18.50"|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||113.00kg / 17.79st|
|Batteries:||2 x 12 volt - 12 amp (in one battery box)|
|Ground Clearance:||4.00cm / 1.57"|
|Total Weight:||40.50kg / 89.29lbs|
|Maximum Speed:||3.50mph / 5.63kph|
|Turning Width:||57.00cm / 22.44"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||20.00cm / 7.87"|